Wednesday, June 01, 2005

The Breeding Pen.

THE BREEDING PEN

This letter contains little known information on the perversions that we went through in slavery, and its effect on our sexuality and relationships. Be warned.......This is not a happy letter. In the latter stages of our enslavement, the practice of importing Africans was banned by england, and the west coast of Africa was blockaded by the english navy, which enforced the ban. The american krakka faced a dilemma......how to keep the population of enslaved Africans high enough to keep the economy going strong, and keep the plantations productive. krakka solved this problem with the "breeding" pen. I will let my great, great, Grand GreatMother Lucy tell you her story, so you have the information first hand. My great ,great grandmother, who lived to be well over 100 years old, told my father this story directly when he was a boy, he told me, now I tell you.


THE STORY OF MY ANCESTOR


" I CAME HERE AS A YOUNG GIRL IN THE EARLY 1800`S, FROM THE OYO/DAHOMEY KINGDOM [YORUBA] IN NIGERIA, WHERE I WAS TO BE AN "AMAZON", OR ONE OF THE KING`S PERSONAL BODYGUARDS/WIVES. ALL AMAZONS WERE MARRIED TO THE KING, AND NO OTHERS. I WAS TO BE A WARRIOR, BUT I WAS CAPTURED AND ENSLAVED AS A PRISONER OF WAR. I ARRIVED AT FUSKIES ISLAND IN N CAROLINA, BUT AT THE TIME I HAD NO IDEA WHERE I WAS. I WAS CHAINED BOTH WRIST AND ANKLE, AND MARCHED FROM N CAROLINA TO TEXAS, ON FOOT, TO BE SOLD TO THE TEXAS COTTON FIELDS. THE JOURNEY WAS HARSH, AND MANY DIED, BUT I DID NOT. IN TEXAS, I WAS MADE TO WORK FROM CANT SEE IN THE MORNING, TO CANT SEE AT NIGHT. BUT THE WORST WAS NOT THE WORK.....THE WORST WAS THAT BREEDING PEN. I WAS STILL A YOUNG GIRL, UNPREPARED FOR ANYTHING LIKE WHAT WAS COMING..... I WAS PUT INSIDE A HORSE CORRAL, A BIG FENCED IN CIRCLE, WITH THE OTHER YOUNG WOMEN ON THE RUDD PLANTATION IN MARSHALL TEXAS. ON THE RAILS OF THE FENCE SAT THE LOCAL KRAKKAS, ALL OF WHOM WAS DRUNK AND LOUD AND ROWDY, I KEPT HEARING SHOUTS OF "YEEEEHAW", AND I WAS SCARED TO DEATH, WITH NONE TO PROTECT ME. THE SHOUTS GREW LOUDER, AND I SAW.....THE BLACKMEN OF THE PLANTATION BEING LED INTO THE CORRAL, ALL OF THEM SEEMED GIGANTIC, AND SWEATING, AND EXCITED. I DID NOT KNOW THE CAUSE OF THEIR EXCITEMENT, BUT I KNEW IT WASN'T ANYTHING GOOD FOR ME.....AND I WAS RIGHT! THE kRAKKAS STARTED SHOUTING THINGS LIKE "PUT IT ON EM GOOD NIGGA BOY" AND "WHOEVER PUTS ON THE BEST SHOW GETS A QUARTER", AND THEN I UNDERSTOOD..........I WAS TO BE "USED" BY THESE MALES, FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT AND PROFIT OF THE KRAKKAS.....THAT'S WHEN I REALLY GOT SCARED...THE SIZE AND INTENTIONS OF THESE MALES, AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR THE YORUBA KING ONLY! THE SHAME........THE SHAME I FELT WAS INDESCRIBABLE.....AND THE LUST OF THE KRAKKAS AND THE ENSLAVED MEN ONLY INCREASED THE SHAME, I WILL NEVER FORGET, EVEN THOUGH YOU JUST A BOY JIM, YOU CANT FORGET THIS EITHER, YOU GOTTA TEACH ALL OUR FAMILY WHAT HAPPENED TO US. OH NO! THE BIGGEST, STRONGEST MEANEST "SLAVE" WAS BEING TOLD TO GRAB ME, AND HE DID. EVEN IF HE WANTED TO BE GENTLE, HE HAD NO CHOICE, THE KRAKKAS WANTED TO SEE ME RAPED AS VIOLENTLY AS POSSIBLE, AND I WAS! THE SHAME...........AND IT WAS ALL DONE IN PUBLIC, AND MY SISTERS ENDURED THIS SAME TREATMENT IN FRONT OF ME. I GAVE BIRTH TO 17 CHILDREN IN A TWENTY YEAR PERIOD, THOUGH NOT ALL SURVIVED.....SOME OF MY BABIES WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH, I DON'T KNOW HOW I WAS STRONG ENOUGH, BUT I WAS. ALL 17 OF MY CHILDREN WERE CONCEIVED THIS WAY. I STAYED PREGNANT YEAR ROUND, TILL I WAS TOO OLD TO GIVE BIRTH ANYMORE. ONE OF MY SONS RAN AWAY TO THE SWAMPS, AND LIVED IN A HOLE IN THE GROUND FOR 12 YEARS. HE AINT COME OUT THE SWAMPS TILL WE WAS FREED. ANOTHER OF MY SONS, WHO WAS EXTREMELY FERTILE, BECAME THE TOP "BREEDER" MALE, BECAUSE HE LEARNED HOW TO IMPREGNATE SEVERAL WOMEN WITH ONE EJACULATION. ALL OF THE CHILDREN I AND MY CHILDREN BORE WERE TO BE SOLD TO SUPPLY WORKERS FOR THE NEW TERRITORIES AND CUBA.....MY BABIES SOLD AWAY....I TRIED TO FIND THEM AFTER FREEDOM CAME, THANK GOD I GOT YOU JIM........TELL MY STORY TO YOUR CHILDREN.


......And Pops did. So I tell her/my story to you. The story of my own Great Mother, she who endured slavery,so that I could one day be not only free, but return to my status of King...........And to balance the scales. No Justice, No Peace.

In New Orleans, a specialized branch of the breeding pen was devised, the whorehouse, with a new style massa, the pimp. The market for "exotic" shades of African women was already there, and each "shade" was given its own designation, i.e, "octoroon", "quadroon", "mulatto", and so on. These women turned slave prostitutes were for white paying customers only, and an entire section of new orleans was set aside for these women. The first "red light" district in america. The krakkas had a specific method for turning our women into whores, and it was called "pimping". The rules, ideology, and practices of "pimping" were invented by slaveowners, and are still in use today. What is a whores duty? Get her pimp some money. If she does not get her pimp money? Ass whipping is coming. When she does get the money? False praise, "air castles" [illusion that u gonna be free/a wife one day] and shiny gifts. Sounds just like massa don't it? Sound like bishop Don magic wand too [the stupidly dressed pimp seen wit Snoop dog on ya tv]. The principles of pimping reach deeply into our relationships today. Pimp rule number 1: Man is for Man is for Man. Rule 2. See rule one. Every Black woman tries to teach her sons to love and respect female. Then her son walks out the front door and the first principle he his given by the local homies is: rule number 1. This "pimp mentality" is re-enforced daily by all manner of white supremacy, because its a white supramy concept to begin with. If the basic "pimp mentality" is the prevailing mentality in your area, and it definitely is in all yall cities, then relations between us are doomed. Has a man whupped your ass? Physically? That's part of the "pimp" mental too, force and fear to control. That's straight slaver thought and action aint it? This is how a slavery time practice whips us today, with the krakkas appearing innocent. Just dwell on the oft-repeated phrase "but we don't love them hoes", and the hatred it implies, and you can see the krakkas hatred of Sisters. We wont even go too far into the corresponding "ho" mentalility that our girls have adopted, but they call themselves "bitches" as if its natural.

WE ARE NOT "NIGGAS" AND "BITCHES". WE ARE AFRICANS

I personally am 6`3, 275 pounds. You know why? Because ol massa wanted big, strong slaves, so he purposely only allowed big slaves to mate with big slaves. Desirable traits were BRED into us, same as with dogs and thoroughbred horses. Pimp slavers bred beautiful women whores. Horse racing slavers bred short Blacks to be jockeys. Breeder slavers bred "players". Punk slavers bred cowards. And faggot slavers? THANK ALL THE GODS I WASN'T ON A FAGGOT PLANTATION!!!! Add to all this the fact that, as a slave, you were subject to all of massa`s sexual perversions.....think about that. This is the most little known fact of all. The evil, never-to-be-sufficiently-damned slavers tried to CROSS BREED AFRICANS WITH ANIMALS TO MAKE THE "PERFECT" SLAVE. My father, who has researched this more than anyone I ever met, has pictures of these attempts. They are too disturbing to actually post.


These breeding practices can be seen today in the differences in sexuality of Africans enslaved in america, and those enslaved in the Caribbean, where the breeding pen was not needed. In the Caribbean, whites were far outnumbered by Africans, so iron control of African sexuality was not possible. Though both were enslaved, the "american" was surrounded by krakkas, the carib sister was not, and was "spared" of rape by krakkas. Somewhat spared, in comparison. Any man that has dealt with both carib and american sisters will speak on this difference, u could see the difference in dance [sex-in-sign-language] up until the americans began imitating the carib "winding.

WE MUST HEAL OURSELVES

In light of all this damage, healing seems a Herculean task, to some, it is impossible. I cringe every time I hear "even if we go to another solar system, we still wont be free of white supremacy". I will not allow mine to think so negatively. My sister has hit the nail on the head: kill the white in your mind! How? With knowledge of Self. Even after enduring all this, yall STILL HERE. WE STILL HERE. AND WE AINT GOING NOWHERE, TILL WE WANT TO GO.

We will be here forever. Forever and ever, and ever and ever, we will be here. Forever. ---KRS-ONE


Thank yall for letting me, and my Ancestor speak to yall today. Our story is your story, and you went through, we went through right next to you. I been with Quantum Collective Consciousness from the start, I remember Lilliette saying "kill the toubob" on the deck of the slave ship Jesus, I saw Kat teach the children the old stories around the fire, I saw Chris get initiated, I watched Act die in battle agaisnt the krakkas, I saw Yao design a pyramid, I saw myself at the foothill of the mountain of the moon, with Veronica beside me....and I have seen the top of that mountain, thru Ancestor MLK`s eyes, the eye of HERU. I wonder what im gonna see next...........
yours in Oneness.......
PEACE AND LOVE
Akintunde Amenosis [the Hero Returns][Born of AMEN]
all rights reserved

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a pile of stinking shit. Those who have studied the period know this is a total fabrication. It was bad enough as it was really done, but these people who sadistically profit from it are nothing short of evil. Do not misunderstand--slavery was totally evil and has no good part.

6:06 AM  
Blogger unclesam said...

Interesting story telling style

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

“Benjamin Briel Lee was very professional at all times, keeping me aware of everything that was happening, If I had any questions he was always available to answer. This was my first home purchase, I didn’t know much about the loan process, he made it very easy to understand the things I had questions about. I really enjoyed working with him.”  
He's a loan officer working with a group of investor's who are willing to fund any project or loan you any amount with a very low interest.Contact Benjamin Briel Lee E-Mail: lfdsloans@outlook.com Whats-App Number: +1-989-394-3740.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

What HAS to be done, WILL be done